Kwanzaa Blessings to Move in Your Power!•
Kwanzaa has the power to bring healing to Afro Melanated Souls all across this world. The principles have been noted as being created in fiction or with an ulterior motive. They are in actuality truth brought forth innately from within the soul of the Indegenous Afro AmeruCaanans: the original tribal InDjahns and InDjinns erroneously written Indians from where the name America is historically derived in secret. These principles are now taught using swahili language from the east portion of the landmass now called Africa (formerly MYT Amayat) with adinkra symbols from the west portion of the landmass now called Africa (formerly MYT Amayat). This is done in representation of their links throughout this entire world from the east to the west.
The esoteric 7 principles of Kwanzaa are indigenous to the life of primordial terra soul beings. Traditionally taught and evoked during the winter solstice, the seven principles were used to promote communal healing of the nations. Similar to the “7 branch Lampstand” in Hebrew culture, the vibrations created covered everyone. Each principle relates to one another. You must honor all 7 to bring forth the energy therein.
Now today you shall learn how these principles reflect your personal healing, liberation, and elevation within your life and community.
I'm encouraging you to evoke the energy of these esoteric principles into your life daily during the winter solstice to elevate and bring forth healing within your body becoming your highest state of pure beauty and wellness.❤💛💚
- Umoja: come together as 1 like the unity of your cells within your body, and your heart circle. Your body is a multitude of cells with different functions that form a unity of YOU! Your body naturally removes threats that prevent unification of your body. This should be reflected within your life, your home, and your community.
- Kujichagulia: self-inspiration of your being. This is erroneously written as self-determination. The root being deter which means to discourage brings a negative vibration into creating “blockage”. You must inspire your cells and your being daily to uplift you and your entire community. When you are inspired, you are operating from within your soul power.
- Ujima: Collective work and responsibility vibrates accountability. Your cells work collectively to function at your highest level for regeneration of your life here to accomplish your purpose. When your cells have a problem they communicate with each other, remove the threat, and begin healing so they can once again be in the regeneration process. This same principle should work within your heart circle and community. Never take on another's problem, instead GUIDE THEM to healing. Show them the way. Your cells never mask an issue or take on another cell’s infection, they heal them. “Let's Heal Our Cells!”
- Ujaama: Cooperative Financial Currency throughout your heart circle. It is erroneous to use economics as it focuses on the economy. Economy vibrates as cheap and scarce. Currency is proper as it focuses on flow. Your cells cooperate with one another to create a positive flow of electrical currents in your body using both polarities of positive and negative with a neutral base. You are an eternal everlasting rechargeable battery when fed properly to create movements in love for the upliftment of your body spiritually and physically, and of your community. You can create a blessed flow of financial currency throughout your heart circle with this energy! Think of a circle and not a wave. Currents are truly circles wide and vast without end, always returning to the source: This is the universal law of vibration.
- Nia: Purpose. Each of your cells possess a purpose and collectively operate for your greatest being and highest state of existence. This is how you should be within your heart circle. It is erroneous to think everyone shall walk on the same road and have the same journey or vocation for community greatness. You must link to your source and evoke your purpose: that is your power to collectively bring greatness to your community as a complete circle.
- Kuumba: Creativity. Create. Our cells create new cells daily. You must focus on your cells creating healthy complete cells daily. This is called REGENERATION. It is erroneous to think you can create something completely new to leave behind a legacy that is better than the original creation from source. And as an example, this type of creation is like an atomic bomb. You are splitting atoms and removing the source. In your body this type of destructive creation is called cancer, mutation, or autoimmune disease. Imagine now how this is affecting your communities. No need to imagine but only open your eyes and see the environment you are in or escaping from. The original pattern of your DNA is perfect! And just so, the original pattern of our terra earth is perfect. You must be true to your source to create. You must link to your source, and you must understand who you are within source to create and build a great community. Focus on you creating your cells into greatness as you are existing and in existence from the beginning to empower a greater community!
- Imani: Faith. “Faith: is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things unseen.” Said Paul the Canaanite to the Hebrews, written in the Christian Bible. Do you possess faith within you? Can you see clearly who is for you or against you? Can you see your cells and your being to what you are made of? How can you have faith in anyone or anything and lack faith in the one person you see a reflection of daily in the mirror? YOU must have faith first and foremost within you. This is erroneously called confidence. Confidence is defined as going against the trust (please see the etymology of word); the root being fidere paired with con. The correct term is faith or trust. “With Faith the size of a mustard seed you can move mountains” Why and How? You are the mountains as you are the sea and all of the elements of the Terra Earth is within you; a blessed primordial soul of the Terra Earth. Now is the time for you to erect your eternal cells within your bodies and have FAITH in your cells, your beings, in your communities, in your victories to unite and see you as your own salvation!
Ten days after the winter solstice begins a preparation of quiet small celebrations are held to promote healing with handmade gifts of healing herbs, tonics, and food. Starting on the 11th day and so on throughout the winter season the exchanges are made. This is the true and original Christmas: healing. Ancestral altars are created in each home quietly. And respect to all mamas is given.
This January 1 as we celebrate 2021, remember this reading to move in your power. Celebrate with healing, empowering your beauty and your wellness. Set forth new moon intentions after receiving your anointing or healing). Your celebration of living should be eternal as you are.
Gratitude🌟 and Blessings As always!
I'm Jah Crystal
Peace Love and Beautiful Skin. Eye and eye shall see you again.
follow me on IG: @herbalbeautybabe
Watch the first episode for 2021 by below or by clicking here.
Kwanzaa Blessings t...
Kwanzaa has the power to bring healing to Afro Melanated Souls all across this world. The principles have been noted as being created in fiction or...Read More
Got Chin Hairs?
Got Chin Hairs? An occasional thick chin hair on a blessed femme being from time to time is a normal response from your hormones fluctuating during...Read More
Race Is An Illusion
Race is an illusion! When Your blessed Primordial Femme Soul truly embraces your skin, your hair, your beauty, and your wellness from your soul so...Read More